Eleni’s Greek Village Salad
- 3 Large tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 3/4 c pitted Kalamata olives
- 1/2 tsp. table salt
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 1 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 4 tbsp. Mt. Kofinas extra virgin olive oil
- 4 oz feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 Small red onion, finely diced
- 1 Large cucumber, peeled and sliced
- 1 Loaf of fresh, crusty bread
- Combine tomatoes, cucumber, and onion in a large bowl.
- Liberally top with crumbled feta cheese, salt and oregano.
- Drizzle oil and vinegar over ingredients, and toss thoroughly.
- Top with olives, and be sure to use the bread to soak up juice at bottom of salad.