Kofinas Cod with Spinach
- 1 1/2 Lbs spinach
- 1 Small red onion finely chopped
- 4 Cod filets
- 2 tsp. pepper
- 1 pinch cumin
- 4 c fish stock
- 1 Lemon, Juiced
- 1 tsp. salt
- 3 tbsp. Mt Kofinas Citrus Infused Olive Oil
- Steam the spinach in a little bit of salted water for 12 minutes.
- Drain and toss it in a pan with 2 tbsp of olive oil and a small minced red onion.
- Add the cod, the fish stock and the spices.
- Cook until cod is tender.
- As soon as the cod is finished cooking, drizzle with lemon and remaining citrus infused olive oil.