- 4 Cans of Ziyad Chickpeas
- 1/3 c Fresh Lemon Juice
- 2 tbsp. Morton Kosher Salt
- 6 tbsp. Ziyad All Natural Tahini
- 6 tbsp. Fresh Chopped Garlic
- 6 tbsp. Fresh Ground Cumin
- 1/2 c Mt. Kofinas Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 c Mt. Kofinas Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 dashes Paprika
- Drain 3 cans of chickpeas. Reserve the liquid of the 4th can. Remove to a clean bowl, cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Pour all 4 cans of chickpeas along with liquid from one can into food processor. Run on high speed until chickpeas are fully made into a smooth paste.
- Add Mt. Kofinas olive oil and all other ingredients into food processor. Run until mixed well.
- Place in a plate with a small lip evenly, gently pour 1/4 cup Mt. Kofinas extra virgin olive oil over and sprinkle a light dusting of paprika. Enjoy!